Friday, May 8, 2009

Dear Sarah-

I am still failing at trying to keep the room clean
Orlando Bloom misses you
I don't miss the cody shrine
Quote wall makes me smile/laugh every time i pass it (he puts the ho in homosexual...)
I miss Lady Gaga dance parties
I miss laying on the floor laughing our heads off at the most ridiculous things
I miss your random seductive looks/dance moves
I miss pouncing on you while you are trying to go to bed
I miss you obsessively checking the mail
I miss computer parties/fbook stalking together
I miss telling you all the ward gossip and you not knowing who anyone is that I am talking about
I miss lazy saturdays with you
I miss sharing cafe nachos with you (even though this could be the reason i have mono)
I miss Jamba visits, distracting you form work
I miss gossip girl texts
I miss pillow talk
I miss pretending to be asleep while waiting for you to wake up for church
I miss your FLAMING red hair :)
I miss your lost obsession
Are you, are you falling for me?
Please come back to provo soon, I am so so so bored without you constantly here with me. I even miss you being on fbook all the time. Also please don't even leave me alone for a whole summer ever again. thanks.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I think Marci is going to have to make a trip to Idaho in June...