Friday, June 5, 2009

mlia

Today, my girlfriend asked me if I was thinking aout marriage. I did not want to answer, so I tried to chew it over with twix. Time did not stop, and I ate it awkwardly. She just stared. MLIA

Today, my grandpa told me he had alzheimers. I've known about it for two years. MLIA

Today, I took a quiz on Facebook and it told me I am actually black. I looked at my skin and I was still white. MLIA

Today, I rode a plane home. There were no snakes on it. MLIA

Today, I was at the store and the store clerk said "If you need anything, I'm Jen." I didn't need anything. She was still Jen. MLIA.

Today, I decided to tan on the balcony. I took my top off and my neighbor came out and saw me. He's a guy. So am I. We greeted each other. MLIA

Today a Japanese person spoke to me in Japanese, but I don't speak Japanese. So I said "I don't speak Japanese". MLIA

Today I installed a program and it asked if I had read and agreed to the terms and conditions. I hadn't, but I clicked 'yes' anyway. The program didn't know I lied, and began to install. MLIA.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hey!! Just got your comment on my post about Twilight! Ha ha!! I"m so glad others agree with me. Why did so many people like it? I just don't understand.

Laura said...

you are so deep Marci.

Marci said...

haha this post is actually from sarah, laura! My favorite one is the last one. i can really relate.