Sunday, May 25, 2008

The rantings of Marci Wright-do not read

I LOVE 3 day weekends. okay so this is my first 3 day weekend since i have started working and i love it. best thing EVER. I have been spending it with my family, which is always a good time for me since i think they are hilarious. My sister and brother moved up to provo this weekend as they start work as EFY counselors tomorrow. I am so excited to have them so close. I do not do well away from everyone, especially now since I don't really have any friends in the state of Utah anymore. stupid summer. and this darn utah weather that refuses to warm up. how am i supposed to get a decent tan if the sun is never shining? Yeah not possible. my last complaint is about guys. why would a guy date a girl that he doesn't even really like. I will tell you why. because she is only going to be here for 2 more weeks and then they are breaking up. which is so dumb. wasting time, time that could be spent hanging out with and getting to know someone he might actually like and want to have a relationship with. but i guess that would be the smart thing to do and since when do guys do anything that is smart? how many months until fall term and my friends come back?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, i just realized that this said don't read. but that is stupid about boys...
three more months and everyone will be home with you
try not to have too much fun without us