Thursday, December 4, 2008

Matchmaker, Matchmaker make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch

M here.
I just wanted to share with you all something I have discovered about myself. I am a matchmaker. And I have a few experiences which can back me up on this statement. And they have all occurred since I have been in college. And currently I am in the midst of working my magic to get another couple together. But for some reason I can't seem to set myself up with anyone. Too bad my powers don't work for me. Maybe one day I will find someone who has powers like mine and they can find me a man! Until then, I am content making happy couples out of my friends. So if you need some help snatching that special guy or girl, let me know. I should be able to help! This is the season for miracles, so if you think that is what it would take, now is the time folks!

3 comments:

ginger said...

i am so glad that you posted
and that you imitated gossip girl a little
and i kind of like this post
a lot

Elisa said...

Marci! I totally have the match-making superpower, or at least the power of relationship prophecy. Ask me ANYTHING!

Sean and Jaimie said...

Marci Wright! This cracked me up a lot. Once upon a time I made a match for someone, maybe I could help!