Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Life Lately

M Here.
Well folks, I am 20. I finally left my teenage years on thursday january 22nd. WOOHOO!!! SO now it is time to party. In fact, tonight I am having my birthday party. You are all invited. So i feel like a lot of things have happened just in this past week so this post will be a little scatter brained as i try to put it all in here. Sunday Gin made a delicious birthday dinner for me. It consisted of homemade pizza and a delicious cake with all the gossip girl characters on it. She also gave me some amazing presents. She is too good to me. I was super busy all week with school and it finally got to me and I had a break down on wednesday. Thank goodness that is over. Now for the day I know you all really care about.
MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Okay, so I went to work that morning for a couple hours and then decided that I didn't want to be there anymore, although everyone was being very nice to me on account of it being birthday. So I came home, except I didn't have my key with me, so yeah, I was locked out. So I went and played with Jaimie for a couple hours before I had to go to class. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait until I live with that girl. Then I went to woodshop, which I am taking because I have to for my major. And in the process of trying to make a dovetail, I managed to sand half of my finger off. Okay so it wasn't half of my finger but it was painful and there was blood. Then I came home and some of my friends came over to see me, which was very kind of them. Then I went downstairs and watched some gossip girl with Dede and Betsy. Then I went to bed. It was a great day and I am so thankful for my great friends who made it such a great day! I think that is all of the important stuff. Sorry if this post bored you but it is my birthday week so I get to do whatever I want! :)


Weird things I saw on campus yesterday:
3 people wearing sunglasses (it was rainy and overcast...)
And one of then was wearing sunglasses in class...
A kid wearing a fanny pack on the library...
A kid taking the library tour and taking pictures of all the different rooms he went into,
maybe he was trying to figure out where the pretty girls studied....

Well peace out! I have to go get ready to go to park city to star gaze :)
XOXO

1 comment:

Megs said...

You forgot the part where you came home and found a giant basket of food on your bed from your favorite sister!