Sunday, January 4, 2009

Reasons Why SkyHarbor is the best airport

1. FREE Wireless Internet
How I am bloggin at this very moment
2. Friendly Security People
They were so nice, joking with me. And they weren't all uptight about checking my boarding pass and I.D. Also they did not make awkward comments about my license picture...
3. It is in Arizona
Which everyone knows is the best state. Ever.
4. The people watching is SPECTACULAR
The man sitting across form me has suspiciously shiny nails... manscaping anyone?
5. I always see someone I know
Currently I see 2 people I know, and at least 4 others that I know for a fact are going back to BYU. The BYU clothing kind of gives it away...

Really SkyHarbor airport is THE BEST. If you don't agree with me after reading this post, something is seriously wrong with you and you should see a doctor. And in 3ish hours I will be back in the bubble. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

sarah joelle said...

hmm....i don't know. the new indianapolis airport is pretty sweet. and really shiny. because its new. shiny-ness trumps ALL. plus, there are these sweet colored lights above the moving walkways when you're leaving that flash in time with the music. a-mazing.

hilary and morgan said...

good luck and god bless.

Elisa said...

Alright, Marci, I admit it. 50 cool points to Arizona.