Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hey Brother...

So I realize that this is a blog that Sarah and I share, but I have been wanting to blog about my brother since his birthday last month so here it is! He is the brother closest to me in age and I have always wanted to be his friend, even when he was mean to me. I love being in college with him now as he sometimes actually lets me be his friend. Isn't he so nice! So in honor of mitchell here are some of my favorite memories, and pictures, of him!


When he came to BYU right after graduating we didn't really talk all that much. He didn't have a cell phone and he never called home. But he would send me ridiculous pictures of the things he would do. This is from when he let some girls in his ward straighten his hair and then dress him up like he was emo and take a bunch of pictures.


Also, when Mitchell had about 10-6 months left on his mission I started writing him a lot more. And it was so great! He was full of great little stories from college and lots and lots of advice, which i appreciated. Also he would send me awesome pictures, like this one!



Now that we are at college together sometimes I get to play with him, which I LOVE. And sometimes he even lets me take pictures with him. But never showing his face. That would be too much. :)

Basically I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU MITCHELL! Thanks for being such a great brother!

4 comments:

Elisa said...

This is just adorable.

ginger said...

straight hair mitchell = best mitchell ever

Laura said...

Im glad you love your brother.

chaela said...

I straightened his hair! Also that is my green blazer, I still have it. sad.