Monday, April 13, 2009

Thank goodness....

I was raised the way I was, by my fantastic parents. I like to think that it is going to help prevent me from becoming like the lady at Applebee's. Alison, Jaimie, Kate, and I went to Applebee's for Jaimie's birthday this past weekend. After hitting up Old Navy we were waiting for our name to be called and there was this ridiculous couple behind us. They were all over each other, kissing and making out and all sorts of gross things like that. Here is a little sneak peak into the conversations they were having:

Leathery, orange looking lady: So how many tattoos do you have?
Slightly creepy looking man: 3. This one on my arm(Lifts up sleeve to show here the tattoo), one on my back, (And then i didn't hear where the other one was. I am considering that to be a blessing.)
Leathery Lady: How do you feel about piercings?
I am not sure of the mans response, but after he responded she proceeded to tell him about all the piercings she has, and the piercings she used to have including, but not limited to:
Nose piercing
Tongue Piercing - which apparently she had to take out when she had her child
Nipple piercing - no i am not making this up

Slightly creepy man: I'm graduating in 2 weeks - I would like to point out that this was not a young man. Not sure what he was doing with his life up till now but good for you for finishing college!
Leathery lady: REALLY?!?

SERIOUSLY?!?!?! They are on a date and all over each other and they know like NOTHING about each other. Sick sick sick.

So I just want to thank my parents for raising me how they did so I will not wake up one day and find myself in this position.

1 day of classes left!
Less than 2 weeks until Jaimie and I are roommates! Yes Sarah, I will miss you, don't worry.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

This might be one of the NCMO situations Ginger was talking about in her blog!
Creepy!