Thursday, July 17, 2008

I said what I wanted to say

I am typically a very outgoing and friendly person. I love to talk to anyone and everyone and I usually say what is on my mind, which can cause problems sometimes, but it usually turns out okay. One thing I do not do, however, is tell boys how I feel about them, particularly if I like a boy. Yet on tuesday night as I found myself hanging out with one of my guy friends I found myself telling him that I liked him, to his face, when the conversation had not even led us to this topic. I guess I really don't have a filter and whatever I am thinking just kind of comes out. And surprisingly I am still alive and my life has continued. Who knew that it wouldn't be the end of the world.

I am glad I had this experience and I am still hoping for the best while expecting the worst. Oh how I love the ups and downs of life and the emotional mood swings I am blessed with.

On to other news. There are some songs that I am in love with right now. They are:

Out of My League (Steven Speaks): This song always puts me in a good, especially when I sing along with it

For the Best (Straylight Run): Thanks to my friend Jackson from work for telling me this was an amazing song, because it really is

Broken (Lifehouse): This song makes any day better. Thanks to my roommie Merrilee for letting me steal this CD

AEIOU (Charlotte Sometimes): Okay really I love any song by her but this one is particularly fantastic

Viva La Vida (Coldplay): This song puts me in a good mood anytime I listen to it.

4 Minutes (Madonna, Justin Timberlake, and Timbaland): Reminds me of dance parties with Sarah Joelle, which I can not wait until she comes back so we can have them in the room that we will be sharing.

And lastly I have rediscovered how much I love love love Mae. I never get tired of listening to their music and it reminds me of happy times in my life.

Also I wish I was going to the John Mayer concert. And I wish someone would set up this date he asked me on...

1 comment:

Marci and Sarah! said...

hooray for spontaneous dance parties!