Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sarah posting all these sad sad things makes me sad. I am in Provo away from my 2 best friends for the longest amount of time since I have known them. And I am kind of lonely. But Sarah's right, 4 months away will be just what we need so we don't kill each other in the fall.
My new ward is... old. there is no other way to put it. I am a baby to these people and that makes me feel a little awkward. I have a meeting with my bishop tonight and I really don't want to go. I hope it won't be hard to make friends but I am not very hopeful. I like change, after the fact. So maybe I can look at this summer semester and be happy with this move and the decision to stay in provo, but right now it makes me sad. I would love to be in Arizona, soaking up the sun and anxiously anticipating the arrival of my brother from the Ukraine in 14 days and playing with my friends and family. But here I am working at a job that is not that great with no friends. This may be the longest 4 months of my life.

2 comments:

MN&M said...

So, did you get a calling or what?

Marci and Sarah! said...

It just made my day finding out that the three of you have a blog.