Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Life is beautiful, and funny

Wow. So my life is fascinating, at least to me right now. There have been so many little things occurring in my life that I just have to laugh at. Otherwise I might cry. So I am taking the laughing at them approach. Best part is that they all revolve around work. Understandably so, since that is all I do with my life during the summer.

The first incident involves a boy at work. I may have a crush on this boy and I may have told him this. And he may have gotten a girlfriend over the past weekend. Please laugh with me.

Second incident involves another boy but in a different way. It also involves a girl I work with and her need for drama. There is a girl that I work with who happens to live by me, so I use to get rides with her to work. This is very kind of her and I am very appreciative of her. Then there is this boy at work that she grew up with, who she is basically in love with and who happens to be one of my good friends at the bindery. So apparently she hates me, and me and all my friends at the bindery think it is because I am friends with this boy. She claims it is because I am fake and I only use her for rides. She also told this boy that I am in love with aforementioned boy from work and so I was just using my guy friend to get to this other guy. Obviously if I am good enough friends with a boy to tell him I like him, I don't really need a middle man, but whatevs. So this girl hates me because she thinks I am using this boy and she is just jealous that I am friends with him. And this boy can't stand this girl. It is quite the situation and I don't really understand how I get put in these situations but yeah. Please laugh with me once again.

I also want to mention that my best friend in the whole world is kind of hooking it up with a boy right now, which I totally should have expected because our love lives are inversely related. If she has a boy in her life and things are going well, then my boy situation is not existent. And it is the same for her. Hopefully we grow out of this inverse relationship soon.

My roommates are moving out soon, and I am sad to see them go. But one of my best friends will be moving in with me and I am excited for this and ready for a change in my life. As sad as this sounds, I am ready or summer to end. I am ready for things to progress. I feel stagnant and I need something to spice my life up. Maybe lake powell will do the trick. 15 days and counting.

Also I must mention that I am reading Breaking Dawn and I am undecided how I feel about it. There are some things in it that make me very unhappy. And not really anything that makes me feel very happy....

2 comments:

Megs said...

haha!

ginger said...

i would laugh, but i won't
why aren't we commisserating (sp?) and being miserable together? i miss you.