Friday, October 3, 2008


I just finished one of the worst weeks of my life. And in actuality it isn't over yet. Over the course of 5 days I took 3 midterms and wrote 2 papers. And on monday I am taking another midterm. I go to class, take notes, study, and still it seems impossible for me to do well on my tests. I don't understand this. I think it means I am stupid and that I shouldn't be at college. But that's just one theory.

Conference is this weekend and I am very excited. I love spending time curled up on the couch listening to the beautiful music of the MoTab and OATs and listening to the Prophet and Apostles speaking. I have a lot of questions that I am hoping get answered this weekend.

I have to say that I am VERY proud of Sarah Joelle Alvey. She is be so strong and handling Cody being gone so well. I am glad that she plays with me and that she can be happy still. It's good to have her back with me.

My two new roommates are weird. There is no way around it. That is me being nice about the situation as well, just ask Sarah or Jaimie. They don't really talk to me or Sarah and I don't know how to be around them. It is always terribly awkward. I think we are going to have a roommate meeting and hopefully things will go well after that. And I really hope they start help cleaning and picking up around the apartment, b/c I CANNOT stand it when it is a mess and I feel like I am the only one who cares about it being clean.

Also props to Sarah for making our blog super cute.

I LOVE my bookbinding class. I am almost finished with my first book and once I am I will put up pictures of it. I feel like this is something I will be doing the rest of my life. It makes me feel creative, even though I am really not. I also LOVE my modern dance class. I have made some friends in there and it is so fun to just dance around and do whatever. I also really like learning the combinations and feeling like I can dance.

Winter is coming and I am not excited. It is supposed to rain this weekend and it will only get worse. Although, I am excited to wear cute winter clothes, I am not excited to walk up the stair south of campus to school EVERY DAY. yeah...

Go BYU Cougars! Our football team is freaking boss this year. We are owning and I love it. Even as I write this we are KILLING the Aggies. I can't wait for next weeks homecoming game.

Well this was a random collection of my thoughts. Hope you enjoyed. If not, I don't really care. GO team.

2 comments:

ginger said...

this post makes me glad to hear from you
i am glad you know we are kicking aggie trash right now
i am sad your week was crap
that is all i think

The Morris Life said...

morgie and i are supposed to be there with you this weekend, and i am sorry your week is so crummy, when ever you feel sad just think about when we went up tp see you last time and you took us to the tunnel singing and morgan and i were in a state of shock.

i love you