Monday, October 13, 2008

I Love...

life. I feel like I am so blessed right now and I am so thankful for that. So here are some things I am blessed with!

1. WONDERFUL family. I love that 3 of my 4 siblings live in Provo. It makes my life so much easier and I love having that support while I am here at school.

2. AMAZING friends. Jaimie, Sarah, Andrea, Ginger, and Kate, you guys are too good to me. You are my Utah family and I don't know what I would do without you.


3. EDUCATION. I love BYU. I am not a fan of the fall/winter weather, but being here is the best. I am so lucky to attend a school where I can receive a great education and be surrounded by people who share my beliefs. And I am taking some bomb classes.
4. GREAT job. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job. It is fantastic. My boss is amazing, I have some great friends there. I love going to work, it is like taking a break from real life. I go, play with my friends, and make money. And I get to learn all sorts of cool insider things as to how things are made. It rocks.
5. GOSPEL. I am so so so blessed to have the gospel in my life. I feel like I have barely scratched the surface, and I am so excited to learn more. I could quit school and learn about the gospel (and make books) for the rest of my life and be totally content.
6. ATTITUDE. Regardless of the things that happen in my life, it has been really hard for me to feel down recently and I LOVE it. I am so satisfied with life right now and it makes me so happy, and I know that my happy attitude is not all my own doing. Someone is helping me out and I really really appreciate it.

These are not all the things I am blessed with but these are the main ones I am seeing in my life right now. Basically I am just a big fan of life right now, and I know it is because I have the gospel. Peace and love yo.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

You forgot to list me under #2. It's okay. I know how you feel.d

ginger said...

i am so glad to hear a blog from you :)

Katelyn Michael said...

I LOVE YOU MARCI!