Sunday, October 5, 2008

let me just say

ok, so for a number of reasons (that are listed below), getting married is sounding better and better to me each and every day
1. my marriage prep class
2. the AMAZING talk given by Elder Nelson in the afternoon session of general conference today about celestial marriage
3. the fact i know girls my age who are getting married
4. how i saw my dream wedding colors on a mannequin at allyse's bridal yesterday


is it ok to be this excited about it?
-sarah

9 comments:

ginger said...

that's my arm

Wees said...

Um, is there something we should know?

ginger said...

yes, you should know that that is my arm :)

Wees said...

No! Really????

ginger said...

sister alvey! i didn't know that was you until sarah told me. i'm sorry :/

Wees said...

Oh Ginger. You make me laugh!

joslyn marie said...

hi marci! how are you love?

Chelli said...

Hey Wees.... I'm glad it's you and not me...

And I'm glad to know that's Gin's arm and not anyone elses!

Chelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.